Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Sew Happy Friday - Potluck Bowl Covers Tutorial Link



Photo property of Lindsay Wilkes at The Cottage Mama.

Here is a link to a tutorial for some cute bowl covers.  You can use this for transporting food, but they can also be used in your own kitchen.  How fun to have something that matches your own decor. :-)

Pruple Potluck Bowl Covers

I think these would look nice in my kitchen made up with cheerful strawberry fabric, or red with white polka dots. :-)

Would you use these kind of covers?

6 comments:

  1. I think these are really nice looking and fun! Yes, I would use these and would like to make up a bunch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to make some up then! :-) I want to as well. I'd like to at least try them out and see how I like them.

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty, and yes I would definitely use them. I like the sound of strawberries or red polka dots :)

    Blessings,
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I make some up one of these days, I'll have to remember to share a photo. Right now I have some other sewing projects to attend to. :-)

      Delete
  3. I've saved that link for a rainy day! I have made a cover before (although I used a laminated fabric so I could have a waterproof cover). But the idea of making one with just fabric that's not supposed to be air-tight - I like that idea very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to see pictures if you get some made up. I wonder if this type of cover would work for you sour dough starter? It seems like it would be useful for covering a bowl of rising dough.

      Delete