Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Texas Memories - Fredericksburg Kitchen


These photos were taken at the Pioneer Museum Complex.





5 comments:

  1. Wow there is my red and white table cloth, I have one exactly the same. My table is too big for it though, but I still use it and it looks lovely :)

    Love these photos.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tania, I'm glad you enjoyed them. How interesting that you have a table cloth just like that. :-)
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  2. It might be old and from a museum, but that is a really lovely, simple kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I would like some more modern conveniences, I thought it was a restful looking kitchen. :-)

      Delete
    2. It's inviting - the sort of place one would like to sit down and work with others or have a family meal. :-)

      Delete