Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Fun with Food Photos #1




These are old pictures taken when my family lived in Tennessee.  That's my mom and me in the bottom one. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! :) Love the way food is so bright and beautifully coloured!
    Love your pretty shirt and Mom's yellows, too - very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.
      Yes, we liked both of those. That jumper was one of Mom's favorites. She loves daffodils. I wore that shirt for years. It's always so satisfying when a garment you love lasts for years. :-)

      Delete