Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Creator– A Poem by Annie Johnson Flint

 

Here is a poem by Annie Johnson Flint that I illustrated with photographs.  It is over at the Home Maker’s Corner.  I hope you enjoy it! 

It may take a little bit to load depending on your connection speed.

---------------

The Creator

God takes the scent of the softening ground
Where the first green blade pricks through…

Continue Reading.

4 comments:

  1. This was a truly beautiful and inspiring poem, dear Mary! It reminded me of the hymn that I shared on Sunday about our great Creator :) My heart is very full after reading the words and I greatly appreciate you sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I saw your post and meant to comment because I noticed that we both had the same topic laid on our hearts. :-) What a blessing. :-)

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful words and stunning pictures! Thank you for sharing this on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I'm so glad you were blessed. :-)

      Delete