Hello and welcome!

Welcome! This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Here I share thoughts, Bible studies, recipes, music, photography, art, home decor, crafts, and more. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tennessee Memories – Spring In the Mountains

 

These were taken back my family’s Tennessee days. :-)

8 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I ought to make a trip through Tennessee at some point. Such lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is worth it. I recommend Spring as the best time. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my...absolutely glorious images! I want to go there right this minute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eastern Tennessee is probably the most beautiful place I remember living. It's especially stunning in a good Spring (no late frosts). Having said that, though, I like Texas better for other reasons. ;-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, these are such beautiful photos. Tennessee is a beautiful place - I especially loved the Smoky Mountains... I didn't see a lot of the state, as you know, but what I saw was really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a blessing that I had the opportunity to take them! I didn't get up to the mountains as often as I'd have liked, even when we lived so close.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Loved the small purple flower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That flower is a kind of wild iris.

      Delete