Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Thousand Word Project – Spring Cheer!

 

I’ve used this picture before, but it happens to be one of my favorites, so you get a rerun today. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Stunning, Mary! Easy to see why it's a favourite. I love it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bright picture! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) I took it in my dad's garden.
      You're welcome and thank you for also taking the time to come by and comment. :-)

      Delete